Tournament organizing guide
KARNATAKA STATE CHESS ASSOCIATION ®
(Affiliated to All India Chess Federation and Recognized by SAK, & Dept. of Youth Services & Sports, Govt of Karnataka)
If you are organizing a chess tournament, please follow below instructions.
- Step 1: Download the event rules and regulations here (ANNEXURE – A) and read it carefully.
- Step 2: Download Bid Form here.
- Step 3: After remitting the tournament fee to KSCA, please send the signed Bid Form and proposed tournament prospectus for approval to respective District association and to [email protected] No need to send hard copies..
- Step 4: Bid form should be sent to KSCA, 30 days before the event for General tournaments and 45 days before for any FIDE rated tournaments.
- Step 5: Upon receipt of your bid form and payment, KSCA will allot an Event Code to your tournament and same has to be mentioned on your tournament prospectus.
- Step 6: Once the final prospectus is uploaded to KSCA website, your tournament prospectus can be shared on public domain.