UNITED KARNATAKA CHESS ASSOCIATION ®
(Affiliated to All India Chess Federation and Recognized by SAK, & Dept. of Youth Services & Sports, Govt of Karnataka)
Instructions to register for UKCA Membership
- Step 1: Please make NEFT/IMPS transfer of onetime fee of Rs. 1,000/- to below account. Membership goes into effect April 1st, 2016 onwards.
Bank Name : Corporation Bank
Branch : Srinagar Branch, Bangalore
Account : United Karnataka Chess Association
Account No. : 520101000830913
Account Type : Savings
IFSC Code : CORP0000215
- Step 2: After making NEFT/IMPS, please capture the screenshot of the transaction along with transaction Reference Number.
- Step 3: Keep scanned copy of your passport size photograph (jpg format) and Date of Birth Certificate Image (jpg format) ready. You need to upload these pictures when you are registering. Photo image should be exactly 132px X 170px and Date of Birth Certificate Image should be within 595px x 842px. File size should not be more than 2MB.
Click here for Instructions to resize an Image.
- Step 4: Accept the below check box when you have completed the above steps.
- Step 5: Fill in the Registration Form as shown below thoroughly without any mistakes and upload the PP Size photo Image and DOB image and click submit. Once you submit your information, one filled form will be generated. You need to right click on the generated page and print the membership form, sign it and send it via email to email@example.com along with and NEFT/IMPS screenshot.
- Step 6: The player ID Card will be emailed within 10 working days of the receipt of the Membership Form email with payment.
I have understood all the steps and I am ready with all requred details(Click the checkbox to fill the form)